Paul Ryan was right — poverty is a cultural problem http://conservativeread.com/paul-ryan-was-right-poverty-is-a-cultural-problem/ Conservative Read
Of course he was - just look at those baby blues!
He is too cute for words
BB checking out the sexy centerfold
BB doing his bracket
@PRyan: Good luck #Badgers! I’ve got you beating the Gators in the final of this year’s tourney. http://t.co/AYafHuC5Kz
Cute! I filled one out a couple of years ago but didn’t bother this time.
This is too adorable for words. I love that he looks so happy!
Well, he looks so happy because I just gave him road head :-)
Um yes haha.
If I get to eat Paul, then YES!
Hey, remember this anon PRP series? My Dinner with Paul Ryan
Aww he’s ruled out Speaker of the House! I’d actually watch Obama’s State of the Union if Paul was sitting up there behind him!
@mittromney Bumped into this nice young family at the airport.
Omg! That made me smile :D
My BBs! My OTP! Fuck you America!
"Right now the tax code is ten times the size of the Bible and has none of the good news."
-Paul Ryan (CPAC 2014)
- ROMNEY: Russia...is, without question, our number one geopolitical foe. They fight every cause for the world's worst actors.
- BLITZER: But you think Russia is a bigger foe right now than, let's say, Iran or China or North Korea? Is that—is that what you're suggesting, Governor?
- ROMNEY: Well, I'm saying in terms of a geopolitical opponent, the nation that lines up with the world's worst actors. Of course, the greatest threat that the world faces is a nuclear Iran. A nuclear North Korea is already troubling enough.
- But when these—these terrible actors pursue their course in the world and we go to the United Nations looking for ways to stop them, when—when Assad, for instance, is murdering his own people, we go—we go to the United Nations, and who is it that always stands up for the world's worst actors? It is always Russia, typically with China alongside.
- And—and so in terms of a geopolitical foe, a nation that's on the Security Council, that has the heft of the Security Council and is, of course, a—a massive nuclear power, Russia is the—the geopolitical foe.
i found presidential fan fiction I’m really distressed
How about a little Vice Presidential candidate fan fic for ya: http://paulryanafterdark.tumblr.com/paulryanporn